New From PetroChem Wire . . . .
NGLs Week is PetroChem Wire's comprehensive summary of price trends, upstream and downstream costs, operations news and supply/demand forecasts. The report contains everything you'll need to understand what's happening in the NGL markets.
For more information,
NYMEX Wednesday Wrap: Crude reverses course, nat gas, gasoline extend gains
HOUSTON, February 22, 2017 (PCW) — March NYMEX crude futures settled down $0.74/bbl to $53.59/bbl. April Brent at the close of the NYMEX decreased $0.66/bbl to $55.91/bbl.
The April Brent/WTI spread widened to $2.32/bbl favoring Brent. Prompt natural gas futures were up 2.8 cents at $2.592/mmBtu. March NYMEX RBOB futures closed at $1.5133/gal, up 1.93 cpg.
February gasoline differentials were stronger versus Friday’s levels.
- A3 CBOB 87 regular was up at 0.25 cpg under the screen.
- CBOB 87 was stronger at flat to the screen.
- D3 CBOB 93 premium was higher at 15.25 cpg over the screen.
- CBOB 93 rose to 15.50 cpg over the screen.
- RBOB was higher at 0.25 cpg over the screen.
he 3-2-1 crack in the Gulf Coast was $10.15/bbl, $1.75/bbl under the screen. – John Troland