New From PetroChem Wire . . . .
NGLs Week is PetroChem Wire's comprehensive summary of price trends, upstream and downstream costs, operations news and supply/demand forecasts. The report contains everything you'll need to understand what's happening in the NGL markets.
For more information,
NYMEX Monday Wrap: Crude opens week with mixed results; nat gas plummets
HOUSTON, February 27, 2017 (PCW) — April NYMEX crude futures settled up $0.06/bbl to $54.05/bbl. April Brent at the close of the NYMEX decreased $0.11/bbl to $55.92/bbl.
The April Brent/WTI spread narrowed to $1.87/bbl favoring Brent. Prompt natural gas futures were down 9.4 cents at $2.693/mmBtu. March NYMEX RBOB futures closed at $1.5327/gal, up 1.79 cpg.
February gasoline differentials were mixed versus Friday’s levels.
- A3 CBOB 87 regular was up at 2.75 cpg over the screen.
- CBOB 87 was steady at 2.50 cpg over the screen.
- D3 CBOB 93 premium was stronger at 18.25 cpg over the screen.
- CBOB 93 was steady at 18.00 cpg over the screen.
- RBOB was weaker at 4.75 cpg over the screen.
he 3-2-1 crack in the Gulf Coast was $11.29/bbl, $0.88/bbl under the screen. – John Troland